View previous topic :: View next topic  
sharpclaw13
Officer

re: Vol 2 Book 5 Chapter 4 - Analyze This

Clawtool and Rhunt had arrived at the gate of Esteldin and they head towards the back of the town to the crafting halls,

as they approach the town halls, Rhunt noticed a small campfire to the left, where a small band of men seem to be cooking

something on their campfire, and turned his head towards Clawtool.

'I going to get something to eat, you go ahead and I'll catch up later,' Rhunt said licking his lips.

'Okay.' Clawtool shake her heads softly as she saw the hobbit headed hungrily towards the campfire.

Clawtool soon reached the crafting halls of Esteldin and entered the building and while inside she went to the door where the

Jeweller Guild-hall is located and try to locate her Guild master Master Andulf.

Clawtool spotted Master Andulf in the Guild-hall talking to a hooded figure. Clawtool wait patiently until he is done with his client.

The lone hooded figure left Master Andulf after a few minute and walk out of the Jeweller Guild-hall. Clawtool approach Master Andulf,

who smiled at one of his favourite protege returning back to him.

'So Clawtool, it been a while since i last saw you, how are you today?' greeted Master Andulf.

'I feeling fine Master, and i would like you to identify this gem, if you don't mind.' said Clawtool, as she give the strange gem to Master Andulf.

'Hmm...this gem is rather unusual,' said Master Andulf as he give the strange gem a deep scrutiny and he ponder his thought for a few moment.

'unusual in what way?' enquired Clawtool.

'I think this gem is an opal but the craftmanship is almost perfect, you can almost said it was pristine made' said Master Andulf.

'Do you know where i might find out more information about it.' said Clawtool.

'As it happen, the person i just spoked to might have the answer to your problem' said Master Andulf.

'Perfect' said Clawtool as she quickly exit the Guild-hall and hopefully catch up with the lone figure.

CLAWFIST - 69 Male Elf Hunter - Explorer CLAWTOOL - 18 Female Hobbit Burglar - Jeweller CLAWFREE - 17 Female Elf Minstrel - Armourer CLAWFURY - 26 Male Dwarf Chamption - Armsman CLAWFIRE - 18 Woman Loremaster - Historian
Freemark
Leader

re: Vol 2 Book 5 Chapter 4 - Analyze This

Great!  I had fun reading your newest chapter Claw!!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rechazar Nazgul Forum Index -> Fan Fiction All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: