View previous topic :: View next topic  
sharpclaw13
Officer

re: Vol 2 Book 3 Chapter 3 - The Sound of Music

Clawfree and Freemark arrived at the hill leading to Camp Thorenhad with no further encounters

of the trolls. They dismounted from their ride and walked up the hill, dragging their mounts behind

them. As they approached the camp itself, they noticed two figure by a campfire and decided to

head into that direction, they are shocked to find that the two figure are none other than the twin

Prince Elrohir and Elladan!

Clawfree quickly discussed their problem to the twins who nodded calmly and then Prince Elrohir

reached out with his left hand and asked for the invasion plans, he uncurl the scroll and did a quick

scan on the contents and frown intensely.

'See this section here?' said Elrohir, pointing at a particular paragraph in the scroll.

Clawfree and Freemark take a look at the indicated place, some sort of elvish inscription is on it while

the other parts of the scroll are written in Westron.

'I think this paragraph is a song, here let me translate it into westron for you.' said Elrohir as he studied

the inscription before handing a piece of parchment to Clawfree.

'Where do i find a translation for this "song"?' Asked Clawfree.

'You can try my mother's vault which might hold the key to translating that information but you have to

ask Glorfindel where it might be.' replied Elrohir.

Clawfree nodded to Elrohir and curtseyed as she and Freemark continued their journey to Rivendell, 

CLAWFIST - 69 Male Elf Hunter - Explorer CLAWTOOL - 18 Female Hobbit Burglar - Jeweller CLAWFREE - 17 Female Elf Minstrel - Armourer CLAWFURY - 26 Male Dwarf Chamption - Armsman CLAWFIRE - 18 Woman Loremaster - Historian
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rechazar Nazgul Forum Index -> Fan Fiction All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: