View previous topic :: View next topic  
sharpclaw13
Officer

re: Session play : Pur-suits Recruited quote for quote

Sergeant Fred looked at the big stone gate that guarding the fortress and sighed, he pull out a rusty copper 

horn from his pocket and closed his eyes, blew softly and a low sustained sound can be heard from

the horn. A bolt of lightning strikes near Fred and thick clouds gathers around the spot where the

lightning strike and as the clouds floated away, Captain Ian can be seen standing beside Fred.

'ER... HUGE STONE, WE GOT A PROBLEM.' said Fred pointing at the stone gate.

'DID YOU ORDER THE CODE, FRED?' said Ian.

'YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!' said Fred.

'ARE YOU TALKIN' TO ME?' said Captain Ian.

'SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND' said Fred. as he gestured towards a contraption behind him, it was

a multi loading catapult which can simultaneously fired three loads of ammo at once, its nameplate said 'KRAKEN'.

'SURELY YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS?' said Ian

'I AM SERIOUS, AND DON'T CALL ME SHIRLEY!' said Fred.

'FRANKLY MY DEAR. I DON'T GIVE A DAMN!' said Ian.

'RELEASE THE KRAKEN!' said Fred, as he pull the lever to launch the catapult but unfortunately due

to the stress on the catapult it collapsed into a pile of broken wood, stone and metal.

'I AM MAD AS HELL AND I WON'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!' said Ian, shaking his fists at Fred.

'I'M GOING TO MAKE HIM A OFFER HE CAN'T REFUSE' said Fred, as he think he might get the owner to open up the

gate with a bribe.

'I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!' smirked Ian.

'HAVE FUN STORMING THE CASTLE!' an angry Fred replied.

'I'LL BE BACK!' said Ian, as he whistled for his horse and mounted up on it.

'MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU!' Fred sarcastically bowed towards Ian

'YIPPEE COYOTE YOU MOTHERF...' Ian muttered as he rode off to get extra help.

CLAWFIST - 69 Male Elf Hunter - Explorer CLAWTOOL - 18 Female Hobbit Burglar - Jeweller CLAWFREE - 17 Female Elf Minstrel - Armourer CLAWFURY - 26 Male Dwarf Chamption - Armsman CLAWFIRE - 18 Woman Loremaster - Historian
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rechazar Nazgul Forum Index -> Fan Fiction All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: