View previous topic :: View next topic  
sharpclaw13
Officer

re: Vol 2 Book 1 Chapter 3 - The Sound of Music

Clawfree is heading back to their hideout near the lone lands, but decide to stop in Bree to pick up

some supplies while she was there. Upon arriving at South of Bree, she head up towards The Prancing

Pony and enter the establishment, hoping to pick up the supplies there and meet some old friends.

Clawfree was stunned into silence, when she heard some strange music seems to be play within, and to

her surprise. she found that the source of that music come from a flute played by a tall, elegant female elf.

Clawfree sit down on one of the stool and listen calmly to the music, as the elf continue playing her song.

Eventually the song has ended, and the whole crowd including Clawfree clapped their hand in appreciation.

Clawfree walked to the elf and asked in an awed voice.

'That was some nice music you play there'

'Why thank you my dear, it was my pleasure,' said the elf

'What is the name of this music?' enquired a puzzled Clawfree

'Alas i do not know, i was given this piece of music by someone,' the elf replied back calmly

'Oh really? May i also ask what is your name.' Clawfree asked with a small raise of her eyebrow.

'The name is Freemark, a wandering bard at your service.' Freemark curtseyed to Clawfree.

'So Freemark, how did you get this particular music?' Clawfree said patiently.

'I was suppose to meet a friend who isn't here and i was given this piece of music instead and a note saying this will interest me.' explained Freemark

CLAWFIST - 69 Male Elf Hunter - Explorer CLAWTOOL - 18 Female Hobbit Burglar - Jeweller CLAWFREE - 17 Female Elf Minstrel - Armourer CLAWFURY - 26 Male Dwarf Chamption - Armsman CLAWFIRE - 18 Woman Loremaster - Historian
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rechazar Nazgul Forum Index -> Fan Fiction All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: