Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rechazar Nazgul Forum Index -> Help and Resources
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dagranhad
Officer

re: Update 16 Legacy Changes

As promised, I have gotten together a form which will tell you what legacies you will be losing and what those legacies will be replaced with... and what other class changes are related to the new LI system.

Please keep in mind that [currently] everything is in beta from, thus, may change in future "builds" of the beta version. I will try to update the form if there are changes.

For your convenience, I have taken the information Frelorn/Jinjaah posted and re-organized it into a format that you can [hopefully] read more easily... and even print out if you would prefer to have a printed version.

The purpose of posting this list is so that you can pre-plan what legacies you will need to replace now. You will be able to know what legacies on your LI will be changed to. Therefore, you can, theoretically, make a much cheaper conversion by farming the legacies you want now.

For instance...

Captain Legacy example:

To Arms Duration = will be changing to = Battle Shout Damage

Therefore, if you want to have "Battle Shout Damage" legacy on your Imbued LIs when Update 16 goes live... just make sure you have a "To Arms Duration" legacy on that weapon... and you'll get the legacy swap *free*.

If you wait to do these swaps until after update 16 goes live, you may have to pony up some cash/coins/etc to swap out.

So, go farm the legacies you want now ;)

Click on or Copy This Link Into Your Browser >> https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzQ3DMJZ0h6ZcXNuN2hIRGhYWVU/view?usp=sharing <<

re: Update 16 Legacy Changes

Thanks so much for posting this Dag. It's really easy to understand. It's much appreciated!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rechazar Nazgul Forum Index -> Help and Resources All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: