View previous topic :: View next topic  
Darkflame710
Recruit

re: Halls of Night

I just did Aughaire again in an effort to get my Warden to 45 and discovered the new quest for Halls of Night.  I'd forgotten that this was added with The Inn of the Forsaken and thought it would be fun to give it a go.

Is there anyone interested?  I can possibly tank it on my warden (even after a few days getting used to gambits again I'm still not 100%), but I know I can DPS.  If we get a high level it won't matter really, but if we want to try it around level 40 then we'll need to consider "trinity" balancing.

Post here or look me up on Braega or one of my other alts (below) this evening.  If it doesn't fly for tonight, we can plan further ahead so just post here as well ;)

Cheerio, mates!

Stabu Indeback (Human Burglar 40)
Throtmar (Beorning 40 of Rechazar Nazgul)
-Rei-
Officer

re: Halls of Night

I like that instance, and the inn of the forsaken too. I have a 40-ish hunter who I'd prefer to use so that we're on level (although I don't have very much experience as she is mainly a crafting alt), or I can blast my way through with a champ or a mini if necessary.

I'm not available tonight or tomorrow, but could do Saturday or Sunday evening around 9pm if you're interested.

You can mail me on Rebekka if you are interested.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rechazar Nazgul Forum Index -> Chatter Box All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: