View previous topic :: View next topic  

How often do you check these forums?
Frequently (I'm stuck at work with the option to check when I want)
33%
 33%  [ 2 ]
Daily (I try to check in before I log in to see what is what in the guild.)
50%
 50%  [ 3 ]
Rarely (I sometimes forget we have these blasted forums.)
16%
 16%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 6

Darkflame710
Recruit

re: Black and white and read all over?

Hi, I'm new!  Throtmar is my Beorning in kin, and I wanted to touch base here with everyone.

The thing is, I wanted to see if this forum was checked regularly?  I often have five minutes here and there at work to check forums and the like, but I didn't know how regularly this forum was checked by everyone, specifically in terms of setting up leveling or skirmishing groups (and other non-RP event adventures).

Anyway, I just wanted to say "hello" and that I hope to see you all around and perhaps set up some grouping events for us moving forward.

Ritzelgold

I check my guildlaunch usually a couple times a week (mostly from my Withy kin site but I get notifications of other guilds I'm in), more a twitter hobbit anyway :D

Hello Throtmar,

Welcome! I play Rebekka and Reiannon in the evenings and I check in here every couple of days.  We also have a facebook page which you are welcome to join.

Rei.

Raiunjo
Officer

Hiya Dark ! Rai here, believe we met on TS the other day  8) .. Ima a Daily Checker, as I log in to game I pull this up and log into TS on the laptop, mainly because I have a number of ongoing Guide projects posted in the Members section, but also to see if there's anything new ;)

P.S. .. the answer to your riddle : Newspaper

Dagranhad
Officer

Hello, Throtmar!

You will find that our members seem to like to use our facebook page a bit more than the website/forums. The website/forums tends to fill the role of having a place where we can post "static" or additional information on a variety of topics. The majority of communication seems to happen on facebook or in-game... which is ok! People seem to like to chat.

Being that we are a "casual" kinship... we certainly make these tools available to everyone, but we do not make it a requirement to use them... though we hope people will find our website, facebook page, and teamspeak server useful. These tools are available to be used as much/little as people want. We certainly encourage it and try to remind people we have these places. But, as long as people are enjoying the kinship and are happy...

Thanks for the info.

I am "pending on the facebook page" Michael Drummond's the name.  Losing productivity to the internet is my game ;)

Stabu Indeback (Human Burglar 40)
Throtmar (Beorning 40 of Rechazar Nazgul)
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rechazar Nazgul Forum Index -> Chatter Box All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: